In the afternoon, make way for fun and varied activities for the general public!
Indeed, the Departmental Archives will be exceptionally open to share this moment with as many people as possible from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The routines available are:
- Exceptional look at new preservation providers.
- Presentation of the “Guide to Several Hours of Anne de Melun”, founder of the Hôtel-Dieu de Baugé, 15th century manuscript state-sponsored
- Digital access to archives many thanks to a 360° online video and a virtual reality headset
- To know the files, Children can participate in a conservation workshop design building workshop, a calligraphy workshop or a drawing competition.
- A treasure hunt with the famous Angevin archivist Célestin Port (provide a smartphone)
- Discovery of the study space of the Departmental Archives
Useful information and facts:
Registrations will be made on the website, within the limit of 15 men and women for each team.
Compulsory wellness move
Parking recommended at 122, rue de Frémur in Angers
Back to news recording