All of the characters and demons from the Evil Dead game are added to a handsome princely cast, with thirteen different survivors and three variations of powerful demons (with all sorts of minions to control) as you enter Evil Dead: The Game. But what characters are there? Which Evil Dead game characters are the best? And can everyone play as Bruce Campbell? With a cast drawn from three movies and one TV show, there’s plenty to choose from, so we’ve reviewed all the characters below, plus the best Evil Dead: The Game characters for each of the evil dead game classes.
All characters and demons in the game Evil Dead
All characters and demons in Evil Dead: The Game can be divided into classes, as we have done below.
- Ash Williams (Evil Dead 2)
- Amanda Fisher
- Ed Getley
- Kelly Maxwell
- Ash Williams (Ash vs. Evil Dead TV series)
- Annie Knowbury
- Lord Arthur
- Ash Williams (Evil Death)
- Cheryl Williams
- Pablo Simon Bolivar
- Ash Williams (Army of Darkness)
- Henry the Red
- Evil Ash (Boss)
- Elite Skeleton
- Death Berserker
- Half Eligos
- Eligos (Boss)
- Mortality Elite
- Henrietta (boss)
With 22 known playable characters (and four or five variations of Ash Williams himself from different parts of the franchise), it’s a wide range of abilities to choose from. It also appears, from what we understand at the time of writing, that only one of each class can be chosen in a game – so all survivors will need to be of different classes. Still, that means anyone can be Ash Williams, and what more could you ask for? Even the demon player could try to be Evil Ash from Army of Darkness, or “Bad Ash”.
Best Evil Dead Characters, Survivors, and Demons
The best characters and demons aren’t easy to choose – since this is a class-based game, everyone is supposed to be good at something else, and a lot of those skills don’t compare. For this reason, we’ve grouped them into their respective classes to determine which is best in those specific groups! Choose them and you will show the best of what your class is capable of.
- Best hunter: Amanda Fisher
- If you haven’t yet, find out how to unlock Amanda Fisher in the Evil Dead game here. Otherwise, the main thing to remember is that Amanda needs a bit of time to level up, but once you have all of her powers, she’s deadlier with a gun than pretty much any character with n any ranged weapon. His power to increase damage by landing consecutive hits is deadly against powerful demon bosses.
- Best Chef: Lord Arthur
- You won’t get Lord Arthur until you complete the notoriously difficult “Homecoming King” mission, which we explained how to do in our Evil Dead game mission 5 walkthrough, but it’s worth it. sadness. A few levels later, Arthur permanently increases the melee damage of anyone standing near him, and can increase it even further with his active skills. Stay close and your team will devastate any enemies that dare approach.
- Best Support: Ash Williams (Evil Death)
- Original Ash’s power to restore health to himself and those around him by unleashing heavy attacks is incredible. If only he had a way to cure fear… oh wait, that’s his active ability! So with the two main threats to your party dealt with, very little peril remains. Level it up and it can tag enemies with headshots, to increase damage dealt to them and even cause tagged enemies to damage even more health.
- Best Warrior: Ash Williams (Army of Darkness)
- He’s another Ash, but how could Bruce Campbell not at least partially dominate the meta? Like Amanda Fisher, leveling third Ash Williams is a bit necessary to unleash his full potential, but his power to restore shields with finishers is a huge deal for survivability, as you can efficiently fight your way into high defenses.
- Best Demon: Necromancer
- Alright, one more Ash for good measure. The demons are all fairly equal to each other, but the Necromancer takes it for providing shields to his minions and for making Evil Ash one of the most terrifying and unstoppable tanks, as well as mixing a combination of frontline strategic and force powers.
Evil Dead game tips | Evil Dead single player game | Evil Dead Crossplay | Is Evil Dead on Game Pass? | Evil Dead Mission 3 Game Walkthrough | Evil Dead Game Mission 4 Walkthrough